Warranty coverage for VUF Bikes products
Parts & components
Frame and fork
18 months from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product to the end user. And, at the latest, 24 months from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product by 4R CONCEPT.
Running-in period = 200 km driven by the end user, and at the latest 1 month from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product to the end user.
Box / Platform / Trailer / Finition / Painting / Accessories**
12 months from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product to the end user. And, at the latest, 18 months from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product by 4R CONCEPT.
Motorisation’s elements and battery BAFANG
Motorisation’s elements and battery VALEO
12 months from the date of sale of the VUF Bikes product by 4R CONCEPT by VALEO to 4R CONCEPT;
And, at the latest 24 months from the date of delivery of the VUF Bikes product by VALEO to 4R CONCEPT.
Motorisation’s elements and battery SHIMANO
(*) Wearing parts and componentsièces covered by the warranty are limited to braking components (rims, discs, brakes), tyres, wheels, derailleurs, inner tubes, rim bottoms, cables, universal joints, sheaths, transmission components (chains, bottom bracket, differential, hub), bearings, spacers, wiring harnesses, saddle, seatpost, éléments de freinage (jantes, disques, freins), pneus, roues, dérailleur, handlebars and lighting. faisceau de câblage, selle, tige de selle, guidon et éclairages.
(**) The accessories covered by the warranty are limited to luggage racks, indicators, anti-theft devices, front containers, rain protection and pocket protectors.
/!\ All parts of the Product not mentioned in this charter are expressly excluded from the warranty.
Warranty conditions of VUF Bikes products
The company 4R CONCEPT (hereinafter referred to as the"Company”) guarantees VUF BIKES products (hereinafter referred to as the"Products") against any lack of conformity with the order placed by the purchaser with the Company and/or with the dealer or distributor approved by the 4R CONCEPT network (hereinafter referred to as the "Approved Retailer”) and which makes the Product unfit for the use for which it is intended.
The present warranty only applies to normal use of Products purchased from the Company or from one of the Authorised Resellers on the territory of the European Union.
Warranty claims must be sent by the purchaser to the Company or to a repairer approved by the 4R CONCEPT network (hereinafter the "Approved Repairer") accompanied by the original receipted invoice or its duplicate corresponding to the proof of purchase of the Product and under the suspensive condition of presentation of the Product and the Product maintenance booklet (if applicable) for the purpose of establishing an initial diagnosis to determine whether the fault falls within the scope of the Company's warranty.
Acceptance under the warranty must be validated by the Company's after-sales service or by the Authorised Repairer who has been expressly authorised to do so by the Company. The cost of sending the Products that are the subject of warranty claims shall be borne by the purchaser, it being understood that no returns will be accepted́ carriage forward or cash on delivery by the Company.
Under the warranty, the defective part or component of the Product will, at the Company's option, be repaired or replaced by a reconditioned or new item that will be identical or corresponding to the defective part or component replaced. Under no circumstances may the purchaser claim a total or partial refund of the defective Product or a replacement by a new Product when the Company or the Authorised Repairer is able to repair the defect observed. Repair does not extend the warranty period of the defective Product part or component.
If the replacement of a component or part of the Product by a similar one results in the replacement of certain parts due to compatibility problems, the Company undertakes to deliver the compatible parts at its expense and as soon as possible.
Warranty exclusions applicable to VUF BIKES products
The warranties applicable to the Products are expressly excluded in the following cases:
- In the event of sale to a new purchaser by the first purchaser of the Product who is not an Approved Retailer,
- In the event of normal wear and tear or deterioration of the Product due either to negligence or to a defect arising from a failure to observe the normal precautions for use of the Product and in particular the instructions in the Product user manual relating to the conditions of use, storage, transport, servicing, inspection, cleaning, maintenance and/or repair of the Product;
- In the event of abnormal and/or excessive use of the Product beyond its usual purpose and technical performance, such as but not limited to overloading, use in competition or in a saline and/or aquatic environment;
- In the event of the use of parts and/or components that do not comply with the technical and safety standards applicable to the Product, and in particular in the event of modification of the Product, such as but not limited to unbridling operations. The Product is considered to be unbridled if its motor provides more than 250 W of power and/or if its electric assistance does not stop once the 25 km/h speed limit has been exceeded;
- In the event of defects being found on the Product as a result of the purchaser's decision to carry out himself or to have carried out by any third party not approved by the network of Approved Repairers, an intervention of any nature whatsoever or any modification or repair of the Product or of the defective part or component;
- In the event of damage resulting from external elements and/or agents such as, but not limited to, natural disasters, fire and/or water damage;
- In the event of damage caused by an accident, a fall and/or inappropriate transport of the Product (and/or its parts or components);
- In the event of insufficient technical and/or commercial results expected by the Customer end user as a result of using the Product.